No credit card offers a 0% interest rate forever, but many cards will start you out at 0% and let you carry a balance with no interest for a good long time. (Just make sure you have it paid off before the zero percent period ends.) Here are the best no-annual-fee credit cards that offer a 0% introductory interest rate on your new purchases:
0% for 20 months/billing cycles
- US Bank Visa Platinum Card – 0% introductory APR* on purchases and balance transfers for 20 billing cycles. After that the APR is variable, currently 14.49%-24.49%.
0% for 18 months/billing cycles
- BankAmericard – 0% Intro APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases. After the intro APR offer ends, a Variable APR that’s currently 12.99% – 22.99% will apply.
- Wells Fargo Reflect Visa – 0% intro APR for 18 months from account opening on purchases. Intro APR extension of up to 3 months with on-time minimum payments during the introductory and extension periods. 12.99% to 24.99% variable APR thereafter.
- Capital One SavorOne Rewards – 0% intro APR for 18 months on purchases; 14.99% – 24.99% variable APR after that
0% for 15 months/billing cycles
- Wells Fargo Active Cash – 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases. After that your variable APR will be 14.99%, 19.99% or 24.99%.
- Citi Custom Cash Card – Get 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% – 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.