Best Websites to Search Nonprofit Jobs
If you are searching for a job specifically in the nonprofit sector, this list of search engines & websites are some of your best options to find non-profit jobs near you. You should obviously check the biggest job boards to narrow down non-profit jobs in your area, but these sites might make the job easier and faster, especially if you would consider a location change for the right opportunity.
- Idealist Job Search – Nice selection of current jobs at non-profits throughout the United States, perhaps the first place to look.
- Philanthropy News Digest Job Board – Good non-profit job board with hundreds of listings nationwide/ Lets nonprofits post mostly for free, making the selection here better than at many job boards that charge for job listings.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy – Jobs – Good selection of fundraising jobs as well as other nonprofit organizations opportunities nationwide.
- The NonProfit Times Career Center – Over 100 job listings for non-profit jobs nationwide, most of which are senior roles at the agencies listed.
- National Council of Nonprofits Job Board – A site that supports nonprofits really should have a better job board than this, especially since not all jobs listed are actually nonprofit jobs, but it’s worth a look to see what is listed near you.
- Work for Good – A decent job search engine for nonprofit career opportunities, with some areas having many more listings than others. (Last we checked there about 300 job postings from throughout the United States.)
- Bridgespan Group Nonprofit Job Board – This non-profit job search site is worth a look, even though it can be hit-or-miss depending on your area of the country.
- Koya Leadership Partners – Current Searches – A good source if you are looking for a high-level non-profit position such as Executive Direct, CEO, Director of Development, etc. Over 100 jobs listed at these higher-level positions.
- TSNE MissionWorks Nonprofit Jobs Portal – Lists executive level nonprofit positions as well as other jobs in non-profit, mostly in the New England area but there are some jobs listed elsewhere in the U.S., too.
- Foundation List – Last we looked, this non-profit job search engine showed positions in the very largest U.S. cities but came up empty for any jobs at all in many others.