Updated September 1, 2023 – If you are an eBay user, below you’ll find the information you need to log in to your eBay account as well as get customer service support:
Online Account Access
Live Chat Customer Service
- If you want to reach eBay customer service in real time, this is your best bet for fastest service. At the bottom of each page in the eBay “Help” section, you will see a link that says “Chat with our automated assistant.” The automated chat will try to help you, but you can then connect to a live person to chat with if you can’t get your issue answered automatically. (NOTE: Remember to scroll to the bottom of any Help page to find this option!)
eBay Phone Numbers
While eBay does everything possible to steer you away from phone contact, here are two phone numbers you can use to reach eBay customer service. Note, however, that choosing to contact eBay by phone may actually be slower than using the live chat support option listed above:
- eBay Customer Service Phone Number: 866-540-3229
- eBay Fraud Customer Service Phone Number: Call 866-961-9253 if you think there has been fraudulent activity on your eBay account.
eBay Help & eBay Community
- eBay would be absolutely delighted if you found the answer to your problem in their huge Help section, which has tons of articles on how to resolve anything that can go wrong as an eBay buyer or seller.
- There is also the off chance that you can turn to the eBay Community and post your problem to see if a fellow eBay user who has had the same problem can help you.