Updated September 8, 2023 – If you need FedEx customer service help beyond checking your tracking number, here’s how to contact FedEx by phone as well as other options. (You are not currently on a FedEx website.)
FedEx Customer Service By Phone
- The national FedEx customer service phone number is 1-800-463-3339 (1-800-GoFedEx). Most questions about a package that is being shipped can be answered at that number. You will be able to reach a live customer service person at this number (but you’ll get a recorded options menu first).
- For billing support, the phone number is 1-800-622-1147.
FedEx FAQ Hub
- The vast majority of everyday questions about sending or receiving FedEx packages have already been answered in this online knowledge base, including tracking a package, getting a missed package, re-routing a package, paying your FedEx bill, filing claims for lost or damaged packages, and more.
Customer Support / Virtual Assistant
- Go here for more customer service answers, or use the FedEx Virtual Assistant to try to more quickly get to a solution. You can also text 29372 to connect to the FedEx Virtual Assistant from your mobile phone.
Local FedEx Locations
- You can also visit a local FedEx location to get customer service help, though these locations are really just for getting help sending a package. After that, you’ll want to use the information listed above.