Ohio Work From Home Jobs
updated March 9, 2018 – Many work from home jobs can be done from anywhere, so start with our list of the best work from home jobs here. But some work-at-home jobs require you to live in certain states. On this page, we offer a list of work-from-home jobs that are specifically for those in the state of Ohio. (Some of these may accept people from other states, but all specifically state Ohio as one of the states where they are hiring.)
- Enterprise – Well-known rental car company hires at-home reservation sales representatives and customer service representatives. Last we looked they had work-from-home jobs in these Ohio cities: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Youngstown, Dayton, Akron, Canton, Newark, Springfield, and Mansfield.
- Aspira – Seeks work-at-home customer support specialists in these Ohio cities: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati. Agent assist “customers with camping & activity reservations, as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs across North America.”
- InfoCision – Work from home as a phone representative recruiting volunteers or raising funds for non-profit organizations. Recruiting from only three states, with Ohio being one of them.
- Institute of Reading Development – Work-from-home Enrollment Coordinator positions. Take inbound phone inquiries from parents who are interested in a reading skills program for children.
- Telenetwork Partners (Cleveland) – Hiring technical support reps, customer care reps, and customer account specialists for work At home call center positions. Pay starts at $10 per hour.
- Working Solutions (Columbus) – Event ticketing sales & service jobs by phone from home.
- Synchrony Financial (Dayton) – Credit card customer service rep jobs from home. Must live within 65 miles of their Kettering facility, and be willing to do 3 months of on-site training before beginning to work at home.
- United Way of Greater Cleveland – Part-time, work-at-home job for Community Resource Navigation Specialist, connecting individuals and families to social, health and government resources. Some social work experience necessary; see listing for more detail.
- YiYi English (Cincinnati) – Teach English As A Second Language (ESL) to kids online.
- BlackThumb Customer Solutions (Columbus) – Work from home providing telephone customer service for clients in a variety of industries.