Target has released its Black Friday ad for 2019, and it includes deals & discounts happening on Black Friday, November 29, 2019.
- First off, you can see the full Target Black Friday ad brochure here.
Target stores will open at 5PM on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 28, with Black Friday deals, and stay open until 1 AM. Stores will then close for six hours, re-opening at 7AM on Black Friday, November 29, 2019.
Early Black Friday Access for RedCard & Target Circle Members
If you are a Target RedCard credit card or debit card holder, you’ll also get “Early Access” to 100 online deals at Target.com or in the Target app all day on Wednesday, November 27. Target Circle members get early access, too, but not quite as early — these loyalty program members that don’t have the RedCard can shop the deals starting at 6PM Central Time on Wednesday, November 27.
If you shop Target either online or in-store and spend at least $50 on Black Friday, November 29, you’ll get a 20%-off coupon that can be used at Target (stores or online) from December 3 through December 14.
Deals that Target has especially highlighted for Black Friday 2019 include:
- Apple Watch Series 3 for $169.99 (regular price $199.99).
- Keurig K-mini for $49.99 (regularly $89.99).
- Power 3 Qt Air Fryer for $49.99 (regularly $99.99).
- Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat for $89.99 (regularly $179.99).
- Buy-one-get-one sales on certain toy brands.