By Rebecca Anders, ProudMoney.com, email@example.com
Target has released its Black Friday ad for 2017, and it includes deals & discounts happening on Black Friday plus pre-Black Friday discount events, too.
- First off, you can see the full Target Black Friday ad brochure here.
Target stores will open at 6PM on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23, with Black Friday deals, and stay open until midnight. Stores will then close for six hours, re-opening at 6AM on Black Friday, November 24, 2017.
But wait! There are pre-Thanksgiving Target Black Friday deals, too!
So you’ll want to know these dates as well:
- Today, November 6, you can score some “preview” Black Friday deals, including big discounts on Beats Studio2 headphones, the Jetson V12 Hoverboard, Hoover WindTunnel 2 vacuum and more. In store and online. Go here for today’s Target Black Friday preview.
- Wednesday, November 22 – Target REDcard credit card holders get first dibs on over 100 Black Friday deals via the “Early Access” event for cardholders on Target.com. As you know if you’re a Target credit card holder, you’ll also automatically get the customary 5% for paying with the REDcard.
The Deals That Jump Out
Here’s a sample of the Target Black Friday deals just announced that jumped out at us:
- Westinghouse 55” UHD (Ultra High-Definition) TV for $249.99
- Xbox One S 500GB console for $189.99, plus you get a $25 Target GiftCard with the purchase (Xbox One S console regularly priced at $279.99)
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5 qt Stand Mixer for $249.99 (regularly $349.99).
Bonus for Shopping Target on Black Friday
If you take advantage of the deals on Black Friday itself, November 24, 2017, spending at least $50 at a Target store or online at Target.com, you’ll get an additional coupon for 20% off a future shopping trip at Target. (Note that the window for the future shopping trip is short: you must use the coupon between November 28 and December 10.)
Deals for Cyber Monday and Beyond
Target’s not ready to reveal the specifics, but watch this space for more details on discount deals happening throughout December as well.