Current Target coupons and promo codes as well as short-term and long-term Target discount offers:
- Target Deals – Target’s main page to see current special offers. These are not coupons but instead a current overview of where Target is currently offering discounts, 2-for-1 deals, etc., both online and inside Target stores.
- Target Circle – Join Target’s loyalty program and you’ll get plenty of special discount offers and coupons exclusive to Circle members. (Target Circle replaced Target’s previous Cartwheel loyalty program.)
- Target RedCard – The 5%-Off Target coupon that keeps on giving. You’ll automatically get 5% off every purchase at Target when you pay with either the Target debit card (that draws from your checking account) or the Target RedCard credit card. If you don’t have a Red Card, you’re paying 5% more at Target than everyone who is using one.
- Target Mobile App – You’ll get a few more discounts sent your way when you download the Target app for your iPhone or Android cell phone & use it as part of your Target shopping experience.
- Target Clearance Items – Target wants this stuff gone and is offering a discount if you’ll buy now.
- Sign Up For Email – There’s a good chance Target is already targeting your inbox, but if not, here’s another way to be sure you’re getting every available Target discount & special offer.
- Weekly Ad – If you prefer to see all the Target deals in the more traditional print format, here’s the online version of the Deals flyer you might find in your mail.