Updated: January 24, 2021 – If you are a Verizon Wireless customer and need assistance with your account, here are the customer service phone number, login, address, etc. to reach a real live person or make a payment. (Note that Verizon does not offer email customer service.)
Verizon Customer Service Phone Number (or Online Chat)
- Call *611 from your mobile phone that uses Verizon as your wireless carrier. Alternately, you use the Verizon toll-free customer service phone number: 1-800-922-0204. (Prepaid customers call 1-888-294-6804.)
- The Verizon business customer service phone number is 888-378-3113.
- You can chat live with a real Verizon customer service rep via Verizon’s Support Contact page.
Online Account Access
- Log in to My Verizon here. (You can also pay without logging in.)
- Download and use the Verizon mobile app for customer service or to make a payment.
PO Box 408
Newark, NJ 07101-0408
(Your payment address could also be different depending on where you live. Go here to verify your payment mailing address.
- Get customer service help at any Verizon store location.