The latest rewards, travel, and personal finance stories from us and other sites of interest:
- Venmo Adds Limited-Edition Rainbow Debit Card to Its Lineup – If looks matter to you.
- Choice Privileges Promo: Earn Free Night with 2 Separate Stays – Must complete by April 26!
- Apple, Goldman Sachs Team Up on Credit Card Paired With iPhone – Via Wall Street Journal (February 21)
- Princess Cruises Will Add MedallionNet Wi-Fi at Sea to Six Ships in 2019 – Via PR Newswire (February 21)
- Actors Forced to Pretend “Bonvoy” Is A Thing in Marriott Promo Video – Oh boy.
- Alaska Airlines deepens Bay Area commitment with plans for new San Francisco International Airport lounge – Via Alaska Airlines (February 20)
- Wyndham Rewards Changes Coming in April, Say Goodbye to Universal 15K-Points Pricing – Some hotels cut in half, some doubling up.
- Win 500K United Airlines MileagePlus Miles in New Sweepstakes – That’s half a million.
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts Acquires Global Upper Upscale and Luxury Hotel Collection, WorldHotels – via Best Western (February 18)