The latest rewards, travel, and personal finance stories from us and other sites of interest:
- Actors Forced to Pretend “Bonvoy” Is A Thing in Marriott Promo Video – Oh boy.
- Alaska Airlines deepens Bay Area commitment with plans for new San Francisco International Airport lounge – Via Alaska Airlines (February 20)
- Wyndham Rewards Changes Coming in April, Say Goodbye to Universal 15K-Points Pricing – Some hotels cut in half, some doubling up.
- Win 500K United Airlines MileagePlus Miles in New Sweepstakes – That’s half a million.
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts Acquires Global Upper Upscale and Luxury Hotel Collection, WorldHotels – via Best Western (February 18)
- Ebates Partners with American Express to Allow Converting Ebates Cashback into Membership Rewards Points (1:1) – via Doctor of Credit (February 15)
- Visa and Mastercard Plan to Raise Fees on Credit and Debit Cards – via Wall Street Journal (February 15)
- 2-For-1 Flash Sale: Amtrak Buy One Get One Free Through February 19 – It’s a Valentine’s thing. (February 14)
- Capital One Launches Business CreditWise to Help Business Owners Access, Understand and Manage Business Credit – via PR Newswire (February 14)
- Virgin Voyages Sailings Now Open for Bookings – via Business Wire (February 14)