Updated January 25, 2023 – Amazon prefers current employees to use the MyHR portal after login in Amazon A to Z, but if you need to contact Amazon HR (Human Resources), the U.S. phone number to reach the Employee Resource Center (ERC) is 1-888-892-7180.
When you call Amazon HR, you are going to have a number of automated options:
- Press 1 for Leave of Absence Requests or Information
- Press 2 for Benefits Information, including Health & Wellness
- Press 3 for Amazon Stock and 401k Information
- Press 4 for Verification of Employment at Amazon
- Press 5 for Recent Application Status or Interested in Applying for a Job
- Press 6 for Everything Else
Talking to a real person at Amazon HR by phone may be difficult. Many of these phone options are going to lead to automated messages, especially if you are not already an Amazon employee. But in most cases the Amazon Human Resources phone support will at least point you in the right direction for further information.