WebBank Credit Card & Financing List
updated december 14, 2017 – WebBank is the bank behind a handful of retailers and other merchants that provide credit or loans. It is probably best known as the bank that issues the credit card of Fingerhut, the catalog/Internet retailer known to work with people with bad credit histories. Here’s a full list of WebBank credit partners:
Fingerhut – Well-known catalog/Internet retailer offers credit via WebBank and says “We can often say Yes! when others say no” and if you “make your payments on time, you build your buying power with us, and we report your payment history to the credit bureaus.” ***
- Dell Preferred Account – WebBank offers credit to Dell customers to finance Dell computers and related purchases.
- Gettington – Another Internet retailer owned by the same company as Fingerhut but with a different product selection. Offers a wide range of items in departments including clothing, housewares, health & beauty, etc.
- Lending Club – While Lending Club is a peer-to-peer lending site, it does need a bank involved to perform certain functions. WebBank is that bank.
- PayPal Working Capital – PayPal offers business loans via WebBank, which are paid for out of a business’s PayPal sales proceeds.
- Prosper – Another peer-to-peer lending/investing marketplace that uses WebBank as its banking partner.
- Klarna – Klarna provides on-the-spot financing of purchases at certain online stores. (You are offered the financing when you are ready to check out.) But, behind the scenes, it is actually WebBank providing the financing.
- Yamaha Credit Card – WebBank provides financing for a variety of Yamaha motorcycles, ATVs, and other vehicles/products.
- Avant – This company markets personal loans that are actually issued by WebBank.
- CAN Capital – Provides business loans in partnership with Web Bank.
- Upgrade – Another company marketing personal loans that are actually administered by WebBank.
*** This site is compensated when you are approved for this card.